|Minimum CGPA||English Proficiency|
|Turkish Cypriot & other
|2.75||IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL iBT 80|
Applicants for Applied Social Science and Policy Analysis and Global Governance programmes should hold a degree in any social science or related field (e.g. Communications, Public Relations, International Relations, Political Science, Business Studies, Medicine, Health, Law, Social Work). Interviews will be required for other types of degrees which are not mentioned above (face to face or skype) with a condition of experience relevant to programme specialisms (accredited or recognised prior experiential learning related to civil society, public affairs, criminal justice, applied psychology, social work or social policy).
Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fees for our Masters programmes are £3,500 for Turkish Cypriots and EU citizens, and £4,500 for all other international students.
The fees may be paid in three equal installments at the beginning of each trimester.
Other fees include: £100 Resit fee, £40 Defer fee, £80 Graduation fee.
How to Apply?
The applicants will need to:
– Fill in the application form
– Provide a copy of passport
– Provide copies of the following qualifications;
– standard of English (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL certificate)
– Diploma and transcripts
– Include a personal statement by giving details of current or more recent work experience, academic interests and reasons for applying for the programme and any relevant information (not longer than 4000 characters).
– Include one academic reference to confirm suitability for the programme.
Please follow our website and social media pages for application deadlines.